GAIA Natural Baby Shampoo is a mild, soap and sulphate free gel, now available in 375ml bottle – with pump. Nice and gentle on little scalps, skin and eyes, this nourishing shampoo cleanses your baby's hair without stripping natural protective oils. It is pH neutral, low foaming and gently cleanses the hair and scalp without stripping your baby's natural protective oils. Added moisturising properties keep baby's scalp from becoming dry or flaky to minimise cradle cap. GAIA Natural Baby Shampoo uses certified organic chamomile extract which brings out natural highlights, leaving your baby's hair soft and shiny. Not only suitable for newborn, babies and toddlers but great for the entire family. Ideal for everyday use. HIGHLY ENRICHED WITH:
- certified organic sweet orange, naturally antibacterial to gently cleanse
- certified organic evening primrose oil to soften and condition baby's scalp and hair
- certified organic chamomile to brighten and bring out the natural highlights
- Extremely mild and gentle even on eyes
- Moisturising and calming properties of chamomile and evening primrose oils
- pH balanced
- No soap, sulphates or harsh cleaning agents
- No silicone or petrochemicals
- Either have a bath with your baby or completely wet their head.
- Using GAIA Natural Baby Massage Oil, apply a small amount of massage oil to the palm of our hand and using your fingers massage into their scalp. Keep applying until their scalp is really really really moist, just like when you put milk on a corn flake, it goes all soggy!
- With your fingers or a soft wash cloth, ever so gently rub over the cradle cap. The scales should start to break up and flake. If so, comb the particles thought the hair. If not, keep applying the massage oil and continue to lightly rub over the scalp.
- Once you have combed out most of the flakes (this is a fairly sticky process so there will be some left) then use GAIA Natural Baby Shampoo to wash their hair, this will clean off any excess oil and cradle cap.
- Gently towel-dry your baby's hair and apply a couple of drops of GAIA Natural Baby Massage Oil to your fingers then massage into your baby's scalp
Out of stock